March 2: Portal Opens to access Letter of Intent (LOI) and Grant Application forms
July 1: LOI Deadline
August 15: Grant Application Deadline
- Contributes to ministries, health, relief, education, community service, welfare, and arts organizations.
- Contributes only to tax-exempt not-for-profit charities.
- Primarily enables other organizations having vision and mission. However, it may also fund its own charitable projects using grants to other organizations such as community trusts.
- Does not contribute toward normal church operation.
- Does not contribute to culturally liberal activist causes or to organizations that primarily seek to influence legislation or government spending.
- Does not contribute to political parties or associated political organizations.
- Seeks to encourage and empower personal charitable interest and involvement within our family. Charities which members of our immediate or extended family have hands-on involvement or desire to be involved, receive first priority.
- Is guided by Christian teachings in deciding right and wrong, good and better, but is not limited to support only religious based organizations
Visit the “HOW TO APPLY” page to determine which form you need to submit.